About This Site
The purpose of the Find TB Resources Website is to give health departments, lung associations, and health care workers access to materials and resources about TB. The website also provides access to information about TB for patients and the general public. Materials are searchable by publisher, topic, target audience, language, and format. Organizations are also encouraged to participate in the expansion and enhancement of this website by submitting additional materials and providing comments and suggestions.
You can use this website to:
- Search for TB materials
- Submit TB materials for inclusion in the database
- View the Find TB Resources monthly E-Newsletter
- Learn how to adapt materials
- Find out about TB research projects
- Locate funding opportunities
- Find information about TB organizations
- Sign up for TB-related electronic mailing lists and digests
- Locate TB images
- Find out about the TB Education and Training Network (TB ETN)
Disclaimer: The information on the Find TB Resources Website is made available as a public service. Neither the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor the National Prevention Information Network endorses the organizations, Website s, and materials presented. It is the responsibility of the user to evaluate this information prior to use based on individual, community, and organizational needs and standards.